Monday 30 May 2016

Diabetes awareness ride - A Guinness record attempt - Circumnvaigating 30,000 kms around the world on a cycle in 120 days

Yes, my name is Kamal and I am going to do it.

If someone had asked me about this cycling trip, a few years back, just like others I would have replied, "Are you mad?"

But my travel and job over the years has taught me so much and I learnt the truth that tangling oneself in a box is not going to help anyone,

I had to break out of it and my moment arrived exactly on January 29, 2015, HSR layout, Bengaluru.

I was casually browsing and I came across this article on Bangalore mirror,

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/news/state/Cycling-to-save-marriage-Or-has-he-lost-his-cow/articleshow/46125255.cms?

It was beginning of an interesting phase in my life and in fact I am leading a life I am happy with.

We all have the powers vested to do things which we think are impossible,

This article is the beginning of a cycling trip and I am going to share more as time rolls on,



IF YOU SEE A PROMISE IN THIS TRIP, I NEED YOUR HELP, KINDLY CONTRIBUTE, SHARE IN THE LINK BELOW

https://www.dreamwallets.com/campaign/cycle-around-the-world

Believe me, this trip is going to change a lot of lives..

No comments:

Post a Comment